Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tuesday May 27, Wolves or coyote

I woke up in the middle of the night and I could hear howling,  like wolves. I thought it was either wolves or coyote. It was kind of creepy.  It sounded like they were only a short distance away. I heard them several times during the night. Then the dogs in town would start barking.  It was like a werewolf movie,  except it was real.  I didn't wake mom up cause it would freak her out.
 I got up and hung the food in a tree and got a stick for a weapon.  Woohoo! They didn't come around.  They ate our neighbors,  though. phew. Just kidding. It turns out they were wolves. There is a wolf preserve just 1/4 mile from us. But there are also wild wolves around and when the wild ones come to visit they howl at each other . Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment